CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 17, 2012

November News

Have you missed me?! Once again, I have fallen behind on my blogging duties.  And once again, I will attempt to play catch up.  Here's what we were up to in November.


My uncle threw my Aunt Suanna a surprise 50th birthday party!  Danny had to work, but Ruston and I had fun!  We ate some good food and happy cakes, he played miniature golf, and we got to do some dancing.  They also had a 20 minute fireworks show. Insane!

We went and had Christmas pictures taken in Pflugerville.  Amy's family took theirs at the same time.  The kids played on the playscape for a little bit when we were finished.  Such sweet friends. :)
 
The pictures are great and I really love the way our Christmas cards came out.


My 1st grade partner-in-crime, Julie, got married in November.  She had the cutest programs.  It was such a beautiful wedding, with the best food I've ever had at a wedding.  I really enjoyed hanging out with my co-workers outside of work.
My AWESOME first grade team!
We took our little stinker to see Wreck-It Ralph.  Bastrop re-opened their theater, so it's easy to make a quick trip!

Our church participates in a program that sends gifts to kids in other countries that are not as privileged as we are.  Amy and I took the kids to Dollar General and filled up some shoe boxes for some special kiddos.
We got some stickers and decorated the box when we got home.

Amy and I got to visit the Melting Pot for our little annual outing. It was delicious as always! And such a fun treat for us.

Ruston made some fun Thanksgiving crafts at school.
This is a turkey..... can't you tell? ha!
My little turkey modeling his hat and blowing his elephant horn.

We made some turkey potholders for our Grandmas.  Look at how big that foot is getting!

Thanksgiving day was very relaxed and I'm so thankful for that!  Holidays tend to get hectic when you try to make it to each gathering.  We had a nice, quiet lunch at my mom's and didn't try to rush around to other places.  Ruston was totally in to Adam's new bow.


 

1 comments:

Amy said...

Seeing your post, encourages me to catch up because it was fun to read on what you were doing & even remember being part of those events. I love the oven mitt. So cute!

Post a Comment