CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Lately....


We've been so busy! I'm so glad we were able to spend a weekend at the beach...it was a great break! Ruston enjoyed his first trip! It was too windy to take him down to the sand, but he loved the balcony. He also got all dressed in his pearl snaps for a wedding at the pool. :) I enjoyed my time, too. It was nice to sleep in a little! I'd feed Ruston early in the morning and then Gigi was waiting to entertain him...so I got to go back to sleep! Fabulous. :) I got to spend some time out at the beach too. It was chilly, but bearable. I didn't want to leave! I swear, I could live down there. I can't wait for our next trip...hopefully Danny will be able to go with us next time! And once it gets warmer, I am so excited about letting Ruston play in the sand.

This past weekend Miss Stacey got married. We had a great time celebrating with her and all our friends. Pictures coming soon!! This is going to be quite a week. Tomorrow is Ruston's 2 month appointment. He's got a good number of shots headed his way. :( And then there's Wednesday....my first day back to work. I'm so sad that I have to leave this little guy. I know he's in good hands, I'm not worried about that at all...I'm just going to miss him! I'll let you know how I do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment