CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!!

What a crazy, busy week we've just had! We made several trips back and forth between Mesquite and Elgin this week....finishing the packing, signing papers, work meetings/trainings, and finally moving! We are now the proud owners of our first home!!
I am blown away by the amount of "stuff" I have accumulated over the years....We had a HUGE trailer and it still didn't all fit inside! While I did have to pack everything, I am pretty thankful I didn't have to carry much of it down three flights of stairs. Ahhh, the joys of being pregnant in the 100+ degree heat. I did a lot of sitting that day. :)
 
 
Danny and I celebrated our first anniversary by unpacking lots and lots of boxes. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment